Sunday, October 30, 2011

Euthanizing the Pillage

A rare and mystifying surge of interest in tidiness drove me to attack the aged and deteriorating medications and vitamins in our Health Supply Closet (which, Brigid points out, we eccentrically maintain in our kitchen instead in some bathroom somewhere...) So here are the results. I neglected to photograph the newly sparse and organized cabinet itself, but at least you get a sense of the volumes of bottles, pills and elixirs* that went to the recycling and the trash, respectively.


Ah, but now I've got the other pix featuring tidiness. The D/YD is responsible for the counter top (and yes, the stupid super susan cabinet underneat [sic]).





*Can I just say that the nameless Chinese elixirs left over from my crazy acupuncture days smelled and looked absolutely DISGUSTING. I am most grateful that I fell off the acupuncture truck and never managed to ingest any of this oleaginous muck.

No comments:

Post a Comment